Lactoferrin Milk Powder
Oz Farm Lactoferrin Milk Powder
Oz Farm Lactoferrin Milk Powder is a delicious nutritional supplement made up of cow’s milk, sourced in Australia. It’s specially-formulated to include lactoferrin, which naturally occurs in a mother’s breast milk and is commonly used to stimulate the immune system.
Staying healthy and active can be difficult as we get older, or if we’re lacking in iron or suffering from a weakened immune system. OzFarm Lactoferrin Milk Powder is designed to be used as a nutritional supplement for the entire family and especially for those with a weakened immune system.
What is Lactoferrin?
Lactoferrin is a naturally-occurring protein and an important component of the human body’s immune system. It is found in human breast milk as well as cow’s milk. The lactoferrin found in a mother’s breast milk is believed to provide anti-bacterial protection to babies, and clinical trials have shown that lactoferrin appears to be able to prevent inflammation in certain areas of the body.
Lactoferrin has a range of natural functions in the body. It works by helping to regulate the absorption of iron in the body and seems to be able to protect against bacterial infections caused by certain viruses and fungi. Lactoferrin may also be able to boost the body’s natural immune system .
Full of Australian Goodness
- Nutritional supplement for pregnant women to support the body and the development of babies
- Nutritional supplement for babies, children and teenagers
- Nutritional supplement for adults with a weak immune system or anaemia
- Lactoferrin is combined with whey protein, which has 8 of the essential amino acids needed for growth and development
- Ingredients sourced from Australia
Who is Lactoferrin Suitable For?Oz Farm Lactoferrin Milk Powder is designed for the following groups;
- Infants and toddlers, to be used as a nutritional supplement
- Children, adolescents and teenagers, to be used as a nutritional supplement
- Adults or the elderly with a weakened immune system
- Adults with anaemia
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
*This product is for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
*This product may not be used as a complete food for children under 3 years old.
Mix 1-2 sachets with 1 cup of warm water, rice paste or other liquid food. Best consumed immediately.
Oz Farm; Aussie goodness you can trust.
Australia has a safe and natural supply of milk that is tightly controlled by its food standard code and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.