Health Care Aged Care
Enriched nutrition for Vitality, Strength, Illness & Recovery
As we get older, both our appetite and nutritional needs change. This can sometimes be further challenged with bouts of sickness. Whether you’re addressing an illness or aiming to keep healthy, it is essential to ensure you get the vital nutrition necessary to maintain strength, energy and your immune system.
Health Care – Aged Care is also a low GI formulation designed to regulate blood sugar levels and insulin response. It’s high in calcium for bone mineral density and high in vitamin D to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures.
This formula is loaded with good sources of vitamins such as Biotin, Vitamin B1, B3 and B6 to help maintain a healthy nervous systems and psychological function. Nutrients such as iodine, iron, zinc, vitamin B12, folate and vitamin C can also help to contribute to healthy cognitive function.
Health Care – Aged Care tastes delicious and is easy to digest – making it the perfect nutritional support for aged care – particularly when a person has become an invalid or is bedridden.
Health Care Aged Care is an ideal choice:
- To provide additional calcium and vitamin D (particularly for those with low calcium diets)
- To contribute to regular laxation with dietary fibre (particularly relevant to those bedridden)
- To support healthy vision with zinc, vitamin A and B2
- To support the nervous system and healthy muscle function with calcium and magnesium
- To support the normal structure of bone and teeth with calcium, magnesium, zinc, protein and phosphorus
- To provide nutrients including iron, vitamin B1, B5, B6, B12 and vitamin C to reduce fatigue and support normal energy production.
Health Care Aged Care delivers nutrients essential to maintain a healthy body including: