Pregnant Mother Formula 800g
Milk should be one of the staples of a pregnant woman’s diet. The American Pregnancy Association recommends at least three servings of dairy a day during pregnancy. Dairy products not only contain vitamin A and vitamin D, but are a great source of protein and calcium as well, all which help your baby grow and develop properly.
The key nutrients during pregnancy include folic acid, calcium, vitamin D, iron and essential fatty acids. In additional, the milk is low in fat content in order to support appropriate weight gain and to provide valuable nutrients with less fat. There is an increased need for iron and zinc during pregnancy as iron is needed to support formation of red blood cells, which carry oxygen to all parts of the body while zinc helps in physical development and is essential for growth. The product contains Prebiotic PromitorTM that nourishes the beneficial bacteria in the gut to support a healthy digestive system.
After delivery, it is essential that a breastfeeding mother continues to have nutrients for both herself and the baby. Daily intake of Folic Acid, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin and Vitamin B12 is necessary to promote the baby’s brain cell development.
OzFarm Pregnant Mother is formulated to support fetus growth with premium ingredients like: - Long chain polyunsaturates (LCPUFA’s) Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are necessary fats that humans cannot synthesize, and must be obtained through diet. EFAs are long-chain polyunsaturated linolenic acid (Omega 3), and linoleic acid (Omega 6). An ideal intake ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is between 1:1 and 4:1 - Prebiotic Soluble Fibre that helps promote a healthy digestive system - Calcium and Vitamin D aid in building strong bones and teeth - Iron is needed in the formulation of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body - Vitamins C and E are antioxidants that help to protect cells from free radicals - Folic Acid is essential in maintaining the mental growth and development of the foetus - DHA is critical for the development of baby’s brain and eyes - Low Fat Milk helps manage weight gain without losing any nutritional content.
- 76% of pregnant mothers choose Maternal women milk powder because it has more comprehensive nutrition than regular milk.
- 59% of mothers are more concerned about the nutritional content of Maternal women milk powder.
- 49% of pregnant mothers, during pregnancy, an important nutrient factor in the choice of a maternal women milk powder supplement is whether folate is added in this product.
- For the busy woman on the go.
- Provides all the healthy fats to ensure baby grows up strong & healthy.
- Contains Deco acid & Omega 3 which helps develop the brain during pregnancy.